House for sale - Brugge
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Brugge (8000) + Suburbs
334 properties for sale or for rent in Brugge / Bruges (Brugge / Bruges), a municipality of 140.9 km² in which 118,325 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 44 years, they are majority ownership (64%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,379 € net per year. There is an average of 1 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 93.8% Belgium
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.3% Afghanistan
- 0.3% France
- 0.2% Spain
- 3.3% Other
The most common first names for women in Brugge / Bruges are Marie, Maria, Martine, Ann and Anne and the most common first names for men are Marc, Johan, Jan, Luc and Patrick.
In Brugge / Bruges, the dwellings have on average 5.5 rooms is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1949 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 26.9% apartment buildings and 73.1% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 37.7% houses of the closed type
- 25.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 17.7% semi-closed type houses
- 14% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3.8% commercial houses
- 1.3% other types of buildings
140 houses are for sale in the municipality, 21 houses for rent, 116 flats for sale and 58 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Brugge / Bruges:
- 552348€ for a house up for sale
- 968€ per month for a house to rent
- 392828€ for a flat for sale
- 812€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Brugge / Bruges for a house is 1800€ while the lowest is 595€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 110000€ while the most expensive is at 2350000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Brugge / Bruges is listed at 1975000€ while the cheapest is listed at 99000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1350€ per month and goes down to 520€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Brugge / Bruges has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 615 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 499 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 416 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 379 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 365 corporations present in "legal activities"
- 296 companies in the field "architectural activities"
Residents of Brugge / Bruges benefit from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) also has an access that can be reached in 9 minutes.
These main roads pass through Brugge / Bruges:
Different supermarkets are available: 16 Carrefour, 8 Delhaize, 4 Aldi, 3 Louis Delhaize, 3 LIDL, 3 Colruyt, 2 SPAR, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Bio-Planet and 1 Match / Smatch.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality contains 53 nurseries (example: "Kinderdagverblijf Pinguin" or "Sprankelnest"), 51 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - Olva De Touwladder"), 51 primary schools ("Go! Basisschool De Pannebeke-De Stempel" or "Go! Basisschool De Pannebeke-De Stempel" for example) and 57 secondary schools ("Stedelijke Academie Voor Schone Kunsten - Kso" or "Sint-Lodewijkscollege").
1 different lines of tram have a stop in the commune of Brugge / Bruges like the following lines:
- Tram De Lijn, line 0 : Kusttram De Panne-Oostende-Knokke
64 lines of bus passing through Brugge / Bruges, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 25: Lanaken - Boorsem - Maasmechelen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 26: Sint-Truiden - Engelmanshoven - Heers - Oreye
- Bus De Lijn, Line 36: St.-Jansplein - Linkeroever
- Bus De Lijn, Line 4: Hasselt - Kortessem - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 7: Diest - Paal - Beringen
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Brugge-Sint-Pieters / Bruges-Saint-Pierre", "Brugge / Bruges", "Oostkamp", "Lissewege", "Zedelgem".
Within the perimeter of Brugge / Bruges, you will find 22 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport". It is 33 minutes by public transport or 23 minutes by car.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 4 stations available in the municipality. You will find 16 stations "Cambio" in the commune.