House for sale - Brugelette
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Brugelette (7940) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Brugelette (7940) + Suburbs
7 properties for sale or for rent in Brugelette (Aat / Ath), commune of 28.6 km²: 3,728 people live in this area where there are more women (50.6%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 38 years, they are mostly owners (73%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 16,873 € net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.1% Belgium
- 3.5% United States
- 1.4% France
- 0.6% Italy
- 0.5% Spain
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 1.4% Other
Jean, Michel, Christophe, Philippe and Michaël are the first names you will come across the most in Brugelette for men and Marie, Isabelle, Nathalie, Anne and Catherine for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Brugelette has 6.1 rooms or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1917 and the breakdown is as follows: 93.1% houses and 6.9% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 41.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 30.1% semi-closed type houses
- 19.6% houses of the closed type
- 6.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.2% commercial houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 6 houses are for sale, there are also 0 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Brugelette:
- 235833€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 600€ per month for a flat for rent
In Brugelette, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 545000€ while the cheapest is listed at 69000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Brugelette, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 0€ while the lowest price is at 0€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 600€ but drops to 600€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Brugelette are located in the following sectors:
- 24 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 12 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 8 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 7 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 7 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 6 companies present in "support activities for crop production"
Residents of Brugelette benefit from an entrance to the A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) motorway: it is a 11 minute drive from the centre. The highway A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 16 minutes.
These main roads pass through Brugelette:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 OKay.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 8 nurseries (such as the nursery "D. B." or "L. M."), 2 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Louis"), 2 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Louis") and a secondary school ("La Maison Des Phénix").
3 lines from bus with a stop in Brugelette, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 100: Ath - Saint-Ghislain
- Bus TEC, Line 12: Saint-Ghislain - Wasmuël
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Brugelette", "Mevergnies-Attre", "Cambron-Casteau", "Maffle", "Lens".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 123 minutes by public transport or 37 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Brugelette does not offer shared cars.