House for sale - Bree
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Bree (3960) + Suburbs
66 properties for sale or for rent in Bree (Maaseik), as which has 16,085 inhabitants in an area of 65 km² with more women (50.2%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 43 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (76%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,073€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 91.3% Belgium
- 5% Netherlands
- 1.2% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% United States
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 1.6% Other
Jan, Jozef, Marc, Peter and Mathieu are the most common first names for men in Bree and Maria, Marie, Anna, Catharina and Marleen for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Bree will have 5.9 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1968 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 24.5% apartment buildings and 75.5% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 43.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 20.3% semi-closed type houses
- 8.3% houses of the closed type
- 2.2% other types of buildings
- 2.1% commercial houses
There are currently 36 houses for sale in this municipality, 5 houses for rent, 38 flats for sale and 9 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Bree:
- 360781€ for a house to buy
- 935€ monthly for a house for rent
- 265553€ for a flat for sale
- 728€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Bree is 1230000€ and the lowest price is 169000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1250€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 685€. In Bree, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 650000€ while the lowest price is at 169000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 900€ but drops to 595€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Bree has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 77 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 66 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 56 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 54 companies in the field "mixed farming"
- 50 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 41 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
In Bree, you are close to an access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen): you will be there in 18 minutes from the centre of Bree. An access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) can also be reached in 29 minutes.
In Bree, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality contains 4 nurseries (example: "Kinderdagverblijf 'T Wiekernestje" or "De Pateekes"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Kadee Tongerlo" or "Vrije Basisschool De Kei"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Kadee Tongerlo" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Vuurvogel" for example) and 8 secondary schools ("Tism" or "Middenschool Heilig Hartinstituut").
You will find 12 lines of bus different lines that stop in Bree:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 16: Maaseik - Kinrooi - Meeuwen-Gruitrode - Hasselt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 302: Maaseik - Leopoldsburg - Geel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 746: Belbus Bocholt - Bree
- Bus De Lijn, Line 748: Belbus Meeuwen-Gruitrode - Bree
- Bus De Lijn, Line 8: Genk - Overpelt
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Hamont", "Neerpelt", "Overpelt", "Genk", "Lommel".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 231 minutes by public transport or 52 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Bree has no shared cars at the moment.