House for sale - Brakel
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Brakel (9660) + Suburbs
41 properties for sale or for rent in Brakel (Oudenaarde / Audenarde), a municipality of 57 km² in which 14,801 people reside with fewer men than women (50.8%). The average age is 44 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (84%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 19,877€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97.4% Belgium
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Congo
- 0.1% Italy
- 0.1% Spain
- 1% Other
Luc, Marc, Paul, Johan and Geert are the first names you will come across the most in Brakel for men and Marie, Maria, Marleen, Rita and Martine for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Brakel will have 6.3 rooms or more than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1943 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 90.7% houses and 9.3% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 38.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.9% semi-closed type houses
- 20.2% houses of the closed type
- 9% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.9% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 36 houses are for sale, there are also 3 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Brakel are as follows:
- 347888€ for a house for sale
- 1000€ per month for a house to rent
- 170333€ for a flat on sale
- 700€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Brakel for a house is 1000€ while the lowest is 1000€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 139000€ while the most expensive is at 875000€. In Brakel, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 185000€ while the lowest price is at 149000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 775€ but drops to 625€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Brakel has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 80 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 77 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 73 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 33 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 33 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 29 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
The motorway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) is easily accessible to the residents of Brakel: 17 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) to 27 minutes.
In Brakel, you will also have access to these main roads:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Aldi, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 2 nurseries (such as the nursery "Bollebuik" or "Kinderdagverblijf Zwalmnestje"), 8 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool De Rijdtmeersen Brakel" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Augustinus"), 8 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - De Groene Heuvel" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Augustinus") and 7 secondary schools ("Instituut Stella Matutina" or "Go! Atheneum Zottegem").
13 lines of bus passing through Brakel, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 16: Maaseik - Kinrooi - Meeuwen-Gruitrode - Hasselt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 17: UZA - Centraal Station - Brouwersvliet
- Bus De Lijn, Line 21: Jeuk - Montenaken
- Bus De Lijn, Line 410: Brussel - Tervuren - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 78: Zevergem - De Pinte - Gent - Lochristi - Lokeren
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Lierde", "Geraardsbergen / Grammont", "Zottegem", "Munkzwalm", "Akren / Acren".
Brakel offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 42 minutes by car or 108 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Wevelgem Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Brakel has no shared cars on its territory.