House for sale - Boutersem
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Boutersem (3370) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Boutersem (3370) + Suburbs
36 properties for sale or for rent in Boutersem (Leuven / Louvain), commune of 31.1 km²: 8,242 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.5%). The inhabitants are mainly owners (87%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 22,894€ net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.8% Belgium
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Chinea
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Germany
- 1.2% Other
Luc, Jan, Dirk, Patrick and Peter are the most common first names for men in Boutersem and Maria, Marie, Hilde, Ann and Anna for women.
The average number of rooms in Boutersem is about 6.1 and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1954 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 3.6% apartment buildings and 96.4% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 53.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 33.6% semi-closed type houses
- 7% houses of the closed type
- 3.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.7% commercial houses
- 0.9% other types of buildings
19 houses are for sale in the municipality, 2 houses for rent, 11 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Boutersem are as follows:
- 393726€ for a house to buy
- 1350€ per month for a house to rent
- 354682€ for a flat for sale
- 903€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Boutersem for a house is 1450€ while the lowest is 1250€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 259000€ while the most expensive is at 502000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Boutersem is listed at 406100€ while the cheapest is listed at 301700€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 940€ per month and goes down to 850€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Boutersem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 58 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 41 corporations present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 40 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 31 corporations active in "mixed farming"
- 29 firms in the domain "landscape service activities"
- 19 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
In Boutersem, you are close to an access to the highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)): you will be there in 5 minutes from the centre of Boutersem. An access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) can also be reached in 17 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Boutersem:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 3 nurseries ("Zonnetje Boutersem - 'T Vlindertje" or "Partena Kinderopvang - De Kleine Vondel" for example), 5 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool"), 3 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Notelaar") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Boutersem with 12 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 380: Leuven - Boutersem - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 381: Honsem - Boutersem - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 527: Schoolbus Honsem - Lubbeek - Heverlee
- Bus De Lijn, Line 6: Wijgmaal - Leuven - Neervelp - Hoegaarden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 713: Belbus Lommel west
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Vertrijk", "Tienen / Thienen / Tirlemont", "Leuven / Löwen / Louvain", "Heverlee", "Wijgmaal".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 23 minutes away by car or 55 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Boutersem does not seem to offer shared cars.