House for sale - Boussu
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Boussu (7300) + Suburbs
37 properties for sale or for rent in Boussu (Bergen / Mons) where 19,824 inhabitants are distributed over 20.1 km² with a higher proportion of women (52.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 41 years, residents are majority ownership (64%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 14,129€. The households own about 1 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 88% Belgium
- 7.6% Italy
- 1.7% France
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.4% Algeria
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Romania
- 1.5% Other
Michel, Christian, David, Nicolas and Alain are the most common first names for men in Boussu and Maria, Nathalie, Marie, Françoise and Martine for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Boussu has 5.4 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1922 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 90.9% houses and 9.1% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 52.9% houses of the closed type
- 24% semi-closed type houses
- 11.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 8.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 31 houses are for sale, there are also 6 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Boussu:
- 207554€ for a house up for sale
- 600€ per month for a house to rent
- 186833€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
In Boussu, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 890000€ while the cheapest is listed at 65000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 600€ while the lowest rent is 600€. In Boussu, count 199000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 165000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 0€ while 0€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Boussu are located in the following sectors:
- 71 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 45 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 29 corporations present in "beverage serving activities"
- 24 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 18 firms active in "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
- 16 firms active in "retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating"
In Boussu, you are close to an access to the highway A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Boussu. An access to the highway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) can also be reached in 34 minutes.
In Boussu, you will also have access to these main roads:
- N 51
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Cora, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 SPAR, 1 Intermarché, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 13 nurseries (for example: the nursery "V. L." or also "L. C."), 19 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Du Centre-Boussu" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Collège Sainte-Marie"), 19 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Charles" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Du Grand Hornu" for example) and 3 secondary schools ("Lycee Provincial Hornu Colfontaine" or "Institut D'Enseignement Secondaire Complementaire Catholique - I.e.s.c.a.").
The bus is at your disposal in Boussu with 13 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Mons - Saint-Ghislain
- Bus TEC, Line 11/: Saint-Ghislain - Boussu - Hornu
- Bus TEC, Line 11: Saint-Ghislain - Hornu - Boussu
- Bus TEC, Line 7: QUIEVRAIN - MONS
- Bus TEC, Line 9: Mons - Dour
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Boussu", "Saint-Ghislain", "Hainin", "Thulin", "Quaregnon".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 123 minutes by public transport or 32 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Boussu has no shared cars at the moment.