House for sale - Borsbeek
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Borsbeek (2150).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Borsbeek (2150)
43 properties for sale or for rent in Borsbeek (Antwerpen / Anvers) where 10,854 inhabitants are distributed over 3.9 km² with more women (51.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (57%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,869€ net per year. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 89.2% Belgium
- 2.4% Netherlands
- 2% Poland
- 1.3% Morocco
- 0.5% Spain
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.4% Armenia
- 3.6% Other
Marc, Jan, Peter, Mohamed and Luc are the most common first names for men in Borsbeek and Maria, Rita, Linda, Ingrid and Monique for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Borsbeek will have 5.2 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1971 with this distribution: 44.4% houses and 55.6% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 54.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 26.2% houses of the closed type
- 12% semi-closed type houses
- 5.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.1% commercial houses
- 0.7% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 17 houses are for sale, there are also 21 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average prices for Borsbeek are as follows:
- 397106€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 253924€ for a flat on sale
- 865€ per month for a rental flat
In Borsbeek, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 799000€ while the cheapest is listed at 199000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Borsbeek, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 345000€ while the lowest price is at 159000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 980€ but drops to 695€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Borsbeek are located in the following sectors:
- 44 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 23 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 21 companies active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 19 corporations in the field "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 18 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 17 corporations present in "renting and operating of own or leased real estate"
In Borsbeek, you are close to an access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège): you will be there in 2 minutes from the centre of Borsbeek. An access to the highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 6 minutes.
These main roads pass through Borsbeek:
A supermarket is at your disposal in the commune: 1 Carrefour.
For education, the municipality has 10 nurseries (such as the nursery "Kwebbeltje" or "Kleine Handjes"), 2 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Klinker" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 2 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Klinker" or "Vrije Basisschool" for example) and a secondary school ("Sint-Jozefsinstituut").
Borsbeek is served by 5 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 140: Snelbus Leerbeek - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 141: Leerbeek - Lennik - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 20: Tessenderlo - Meerhout - Geel/Mol
- Bus De Lijn, Line 243: Brussel - Wemmel - Zellik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 420: Snelbus Diest - Tienen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Mortsel-Liersesteenweg", "Mortsel", "Mortsel-Deurnesteenweg", "Boechout", "Mortsel-Oude God".
Within the perimeter of Borsbeek, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 6 minutes away by car or 21 minutes by public transport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Borsbeek does not seem to offer shared cars.