House for sale - Borgloon
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Borgloon (3840) + Suburbs
35 properties for sale or for rent in Borgloon / Looz (Tongeren / Tongres), a municipality of 51.3 km² in which 10,906 people reside with a higher proportion of men (50%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 44 years, residents are mainly owners (81%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,807€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 94.7% Belgium
- 0.9% Poland
- 0.9% Netherlands
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.7% India
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.1% Iraq
- 1.6% Other
In Borgloon / Looz, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Maria, Jeannine, Marina and Monique and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Joseph, Patrick, Johan and Marc.
In Borgloon / Looz, the dwellings have on average 6.5 rooms or more than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1953 with this distribution: 85.5% houses and 14.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 39.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.5% semi-closed type houses
- 13.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 13.1% houses of the closed type
- 2.8% other types of buildings
- 2.4% commercial houses
24 houses are for sale in the municipality, 2 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Borgloon / Looz:
- 278472€ for a house up for sale
- 875€ per month for a rented house
- 246313€ for a flat for sale
- 625€ per month for a rental flat
In Borgloon / Looz, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 429000€ while the cheapest is listed at 129000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 900€ while the lowest rent is 850€. In Borgloon / Looz, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 272200€ while the lowest price is at 199000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 800€ but drops to 450€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Borgloon / Looz has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 100 firms active in "growing of pome fruits and stone fruits"
- 57 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 33 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 29 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 29 corporations in the field "legal activities"
- 27 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
Living in Borgloon / Looz, you will not be far from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway, which is 12 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is also accessible in 15 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Borgloon / Looz:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 4 nurseries ("De Loonse Rakkers" or "De Drebberkes" for example), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Boomgaard" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Letterboom"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Nieuwland" or "Vrije Basisschool Het Appelmanneke" for example) and 5 secondary schools ("Go! Middenschool Borgloon" or "Go! Atheneum Borgloon").
6 lines of bus passing through Borgloon / Looz, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 23a: Sint-Truiden - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 38: Hasselt - Kortessem - Borgloon - Heers
- Bus De Lijn, Line 700: Belbus Alken - Wellen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 708: Belbus Borgloon - Heers
- Bus De Lijn, Line 709: Belbus Borgloon - Wellen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Tongeren / Tongern / Tongres", "Alken", "Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond", "Diepenbeek", "Bilzen".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Borgloon / Looz.
In 23 minutes by car or 116 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Borgloon / Looz has no shared cars at the moment.