House for sale - Boom
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Boom (2850)
104 properties for sale or for rent in Boom (Antwerpen / Anvers), as which has 18,244 inhabitants in an area of 7.4 km² with fewer men than women (50.2%). The average age is 39 years, residents are mostly owners (67%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 17,333€. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 88.3% Belgium
- 2.8% Netherlands
- 1.8% Morocco
- 0.9% Spain
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.4% North Macedonia
- 4.4% Other
The most common first names for women in Boom are Maria, Fatima, Rita, Monique and Nancy and the most common first names for men are Mohamed, Jan, Marc, Patrick and Paul.
In Boom, the dwellings have on average 5.2 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1951 and the breakdown is as follows: 60.9% houses and 39.1% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 47.3% houses of the closed type
- 38% buildings and flat blocks
- 8.1% semi-closed type houses
- 3.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 0.4% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 83 houses are for sale, there are also 151 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average prices for Boom are as follows:
- 330938€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 254657€ for a flat to buy
- 1352€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Boom is 549000€ and the lowest price is 99500€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Boom is listed at 995000€ while the cheapest is listed at 125000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 2150€ and the cheapest is 730€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Boom has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 64 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 54 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 53 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 28 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 27 companies active in "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 24 firms active in "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
Living in Boom, you will not be far from an entrance to the A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 0 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 7 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Boom:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 SPAR, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 3 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Grote Vosjes" or also "Troetelboom"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Kade" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Reuzenboom"), 6 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - De Reuzenboom" or "Go! Basisschool De Hoeksteen") and 11 secondary schools ("Onze-Lieve-Vrouwinstituut Bovenbouw Tso-Bso" or "Onze-Lieve-Vrouwinstituut Middenschool 1").
The bus is at your disposal in Boom with 19 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 182: Hasselt - Neerpelt - Achel Sneldienst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 286: Boom - Willebroek -Mechelen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 290: Boom - Niel - Antwerpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 295: Boom - Reet - Niel - Antwerpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 500: Schoolbus Wespelaar - Keerbergen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Boom", "Willebroek", "Ruisbroek-Sauvegarde", "Niel", "Schelle".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 15 minutes by car or 64 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Boom does not offer shared cars.