House for sale - Bonheiden
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Bonheiden (2820) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Bonheiden (2820) + Suburbs
22 properties for sale or for rent in Bonheiden (Mechelen / Malines), as which has 15,010 inhabitants in an area of 29.2 km² with fewer men than women (51.5%). The average age is 44 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (81%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 25,222€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.7% Belgium
- 1.1% Netherlands
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Armenia
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% United Kingdom
- 0.1% Italy
- 1.5% Other
The most common first names for women in Bonheiden are Maria, Marie, Ann, Rita and Anna and the most common first names for men are Jan, Marc, Luc, Paul and Johan.
The average number of rooms in Bonheiden is about 6.1 is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1964 and the breakdown is as follows: 90.1% houses and 9.9% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 60.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.7% semi-closed type houses
- 10.5% houses of the closed type
- 9.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.9% other types of buildings
- 1.3% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 12 houses for sale, 4 flats for sale and 6 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Bonheiden:
- 891417€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 562250€ for a flat on sale
- 842€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Bonheiden is at 2250000€ while the cheapest is at 235000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Bonheiden is listed at 645000€ while the cheapest is listed at 469000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 870€ and the cheapest is 800€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Bonheiden and work in these fields:
- 192 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 60 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 56 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 52 corporations active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 39 companies present in "legal activities"
- 39 companies present in "architectural activities"
The motorway A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is easily accessible to the residents of Bonheiden: 8 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) to 15 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Bonheiden:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 Carrefour.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 3 nurseries ("De Ravotterkes" or "Kribbe'L Krabbel" for example), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Knipoog" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sinte-Maria"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool De Knipoog" or "Gemeentelijke Lagere School") but no secondary school.
13 lines of bus passing through Bonheiden, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 520: Schoolbus Linden - Kessel-Lo - Leuven - Heverlee
- Bus De Lijn, Line 530: Schoolbus Kortenberg - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 660: Zaventem - Haacht - Bonheiden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 681: Mechelen - Bonheiden - Boortmeerbeek - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 931: Belbus Heist-op-den-Berg -Bonheiden-Putte
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Muizen", "Hever", "Mechelen-Nekkerspoel / Malines-Nekkerspoel", "Mechelen / Malines", "Hofstade".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 2 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Bonheiden!
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 54 minutes by public transport or 19 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Bonheiden has no shared cars on its territory.