New construction: house for sale - Boechout
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Boechout (2530) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Boechout (2530) + Suburbs
17 properties for sale or for rent in Boechout (Antwerpen / Anvers), a municipality of 20.7 km² in which 13,266 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are mostly owners (77%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 22,556€. Households have on average 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 95% Belgium
- 1.5% Netherlands
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.2% Iran
- 0.2% Russia
- 2.3% Other
The most common first names for women in Boechout are Maria, Rita, Ann, Ingrid and Marie and the most common first names for men are Marc, Jan, Dirk, Luc and Peter.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Boechout has 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1962 and the breakdown is as follows: 68.7% houses and 31.3% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 30.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 24.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.9% semi-closed type houses
- 20.8% houses of the closed type
- 1.3% commercial houses
- 0.9% other types of buildings
There are currently 8 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Boechout are as follows:
- 607125€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 371857€ for a flat on sale
- 993€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Boechout is 1795000€ and the lowest price is 349000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. In Boechout, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 649000€ while the lowest price is at 185000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1135€ but drops to 850€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Boechout and work in these fields:
- 115 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 46 companies present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 44 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 39 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 37 companies in the field "architectural activities"
- 35 firms active in "growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers"
The motorway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Boechout: 8 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) to 9 minutes.
These main roads pass through Boechout:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 7 nurseries (example: "Beertje Bo" or "De Kleine Prins"), 4 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Jan Frans Willems" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Gabriëlcollege"), 4 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Jan Frans Willems" or "Vrije Basisschool - Dorpsschool Vremde") and 3 secondary schools ("Sint-Gabriëlcollege - Middenschool 2" or "Sint-Gabriëlcollege - Middenschool 1").
1 lines of tram passing through Boechout, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Tram De Lijn, line 15 : Maaseik - Kinrooi - Molenbeersel
You will find 4 lines of bus different lines that stop in Boechout:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 243: Brussel - Wemmel - Zellik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 51: Hasselt - Stokrooie - Zolder - Heusden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 90: Donk - Herk-de-Stad - Lummen - Beringen
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Boechout", "Mortsel-Liersesteenweg", "Hove", "Kontich-Lint", "Mortsel-Oude God".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 2 recharging stations are available in Boechout.
In 9 minutes by car or 21 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
A bicycle "Blue-bike" can be rented through one of the 1 available stations. Boechout has no shared cars at the moment.