New construction: house for sale - Bocholt
Your search has lead to no result.
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Bocholt (3950) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Bocholt (3950) + Suburbs
30 properties for sale or for rent in Bocholt (Maaseik) where 13,110 inhabitants are distributed over 59.3 km² with slightly more men (50.3%) than women in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (82%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 17,346€ net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 87.3% Belgium
- 10.1% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.3% Germany
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Slovakia
- 0.1% United States
- 1.5% Other
Jan, Peter, Marc, Jozef and Joannes are the most common first names for men in Bocholt and Maria, Anna, Marie, Catharina and Linda for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Bocholt will have 6.1 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1971 with this distribution: 81.8% houses and 18.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 55% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 14.2% other types of buildings
- 10.7% semi-closed type houses
- 3.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.4% commercial houses
20 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 8 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Bocholt are as follows:
- 407225€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 286278€ for a flat on sale
- 710€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Bocholt is 1950000€ and the lowest price is 35000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Bocholt is listed at 379000€ while the cheapest is listed at 195000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 825€ and the cheapest is 595€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Bocholt has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 73 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 51 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 42 companies active in "mixed farming"
- 37 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 37 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 37 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
Residents of Bocholt benefit from an entrance to the A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) motorway: it is a 23 minute drive from the centre. The highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 38 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Bocholt:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 SPAR, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 4 nurseries ("Villa Vrolijk Kaulille" or "Snoetjes En Doetjes" for example), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Driehoek" or "Go! Basisschool De Brug Bocholt"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - De Driehoek" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Boomhut") and a secondary school ("Biotechnicum").
8 lines of bus passing through Bocholt, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 14: Hemiksem - Hoboken - Opera
- Bus De Lijn, Line 302: Maaseik - Leopoldsburg - Geel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 48: Hasselt - Peer - Hamont/Neerpelt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 746: Belbus Bocholt - Bree
- Bus De Lijn, Line 8: Genk - Overpelt
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Hamont", "Neerpelt", "Overpelt", "Lommel", "Leopoldsburg / Bourg-Léopold".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 311 minutes by public transport or 57 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Bocholt does not seem to offer shared cars.