House for sale - Blankenberge
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Blankenberge (8370) + Suburbs
385 properties for sale or for rent in Blankenberge (Brugge / Bruges), as which has 20,436 inhabitants in an area of 18.9 km² with more women (50.6%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 49 years, they are mostly owners (56%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 18,665 € net per year. There is an average of 0.8 cars per household is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 94.1% Belgium
- 1.1% Romania
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.4% Afghanistan
- 0.3% France
- 0.2% Italy
- 2.7% Other
The most common first names for women in Blankenberge are Maria, Marie, Rita, Martine and Monique and the most common first names for men are Marc, Patrick, Jean, Luc and Dirk.
In Blankenberge, the dwellings have on average 4.9 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1963 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 75.3% apartment buildings and 24.7% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 71% buildings and flat blocks
- 14.5% houses of the closed type
- 5.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3% commercial houses
- 3% semi-closed type houses
- 2.7% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 58 houses are for sale, there are also 419 flats for sale and 20 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Blankenberge are as follows:
- 319697€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 294745€ for a flat for sale
- 628€ monthly for a rented flat
In Blankenberge, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 750000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Blankenberge, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 850000€ while the lowest price is at 58000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 975€ but drops to 130€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Blankenberge and work in these fields:
- 157 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 86 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 52 firms active in "beverage serving activities"
- 37 corporations active in "retail sale of clothing in specialised stores"
- 36 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 31 corporations present in "hotels and similar accommodation"
In Blankenberge, you are close to an access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende): you will be there in 22 minutes from the centre of Blankenberge. An access to the highway A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) can also be reached in 29 minutes.
In Blankenberge, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Delhaize, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 2 nurseries (for example: the nursery "'T Schelpje" or also "De Duinpiepers"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Sint-Jozef Sint-Pieter Campus Weststraat" or "Go! Basisschool Zilvermeeuw Blankenberge"), 9 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Jozef Sint-Pieter Campus Schaapstraat" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Jozef Sint-Pieter Campus Weststraat") and 7 secondary schools ("Go! Atheneum Eureka" or "Sint-Jozef Sint-Pieter").
You will find 1 line of tram different lines that stop in Blankenberge:
- Tram De Lijn, line 0 : Kusttram De Panne-Oostende-Knokke
The bus is at your disposal in Blankenberge with 4 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 33: Hoboken - Wilrijk - Merksem - Ekeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 36: St.-Jansplein - Linkeroever
- Bus De Lijn, Line 38: Hasselt - Kortessem - Borgloon - Heers
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Blankenberge", "Zeebrugge-Strand", "Zwankendamme", "Zeebrugge-Dorp", "Lissewege".
Blankenberge offers solutions for electric vehicles: 3 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport". It is 72 minutes by public transport or 26 minutes by car.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 1 station available in the municipality. Blankenberge has no shared cars at the moment.