House for sale - Bilzen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Bilzen (3740) + Suburbs
84 properties for sale or for rent in Bilzen (Tongeren / Tongres), a municipality of 76 km² in which 32,328 people reside with fewer men than women (50.5%). The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (73%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,431€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars or precisely the national average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 92.8% Belgium
- 4.3% Netherlands
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.3% Turkey
- 0.2% Afghanistan
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Morocco
- 1.7% Other
Jean, Joseph, Peter, Jan and Marc are the most common first names for men in Bilzen and Maria, Marie, Anna, Marleen and Elisabeth for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Bilzen has 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1967 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 75.3% houses and 24.7% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 33% open type houses, farms, castles
- 31.6% semi-closed type houses
- 23.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 8.1% houses of the closed type
- 2.1% commercial houses
- 1.4% other types of buildings
There are currently 37 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 57 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Bilzen:
- 336479€ for a house for sale
- 950€ per month for a rented house
- 317430€ for a flat for sale
- 693€ monthly for a rented flat
In Bilzen, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1065000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 950€ while the lowest rent is 950€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Bilzen is listed at 595000€ while the cheapest is listed at 1€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 890€ per month and goes down to 395€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Bilzen and work in these fields:
- 152 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 91 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 75 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 72 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 71 companies in the field "electrical installation"
- 71 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
In Bilzen, you are close to an access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège): you will be there in 2 minutes from the centre of Bilzen. An access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) can also be reached in 14 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Bilzen:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 4 SPAR, 2 Carrefour, 1 OKay, 1 Aldi, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality offers 4 nurseries ("Kinderopvang Het Boemeltreintje" or "Toverland" for example), 19 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - H. Graf" or "Vrije Basisschool 'T Scholierke-Het Klein Kasteeltje"), 22 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Talentenhuis" or "Vrije Basisschool - H. Graf" for example) and 9 secondary schools ("Technisch Instituut Sint-Jozef" or "Go! Atheneum Martinus Bilzen").
You will find 14 lines of bus different lines that stop in Bilzen:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 20a: Hasselt - Bilzen - Maastricht/Lanaken - Rekem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 701: Belbus Bilzen noord
- Bus De Lijn, Line 702: Belbus Bilzen oost
- Bus De Lijn, Line 704: Belbus Bilzen - Spouwen - Rijkhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 706: Belbus Bilzen - Hoeselt
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Bilzen", "Diepenbeek", "Tongeren / Tongern / Tongres", "Genk", "Bokrijk".
Bilzen offers solutions for electric vehicles: 4 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 22 minutes away by car or 125 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Bilzen has no shared cars at the moment.