House for sale - Beyne-Heusay
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Beyne-Heusay (4610) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Beyne-Heusay (4610) + Suburbs
21 properties for sale or for rent in Beyne-Heusay (Luik / Liège) where 11,929 inhabitants are distributed over 7.3 km² with a higher proportion of women (51.9%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are in majority owners (69%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 16,228 € net per year. Households have on average 1.1 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 90.7% Belgium
- 4.2% Italy
- 0.9% Morocco
- 0.9% Spain
- 0.7% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.2% Turkey
- 1.9% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Christian are the most common first names for men in Beyne-Heusay and Marie, Maria, Isabelle, Anne and Véronique for women.
The average number of rooms in Beyne-Heusay is about 5.4 or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1940 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 8.6% apartment buildings and 91.4% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 35.8% semi-closed type houses
- 28.7% houses of the closed type
- 24.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 8.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.2% commercial houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
17 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 3 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Beyne-Heusay are as follows:
- 282206€ for a house for sale
- 530€ monthly for a rented house
- 137667€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Beyne-Heusay for a house is 530€ while the lowest is 530€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 40000€ while the most expensive is at 790000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Beyne-Heusay is listed at 150000€ while the cheapest is listed at 119000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Beyne-Heusay and work in these fields:
- 54 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 23 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 15 companies in the field "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 15 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 15 corporations active in "other human health activities"
- 14 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Beyne-Heusay benefit from an entrance to the A25 / E25 (Liège - Visé - (Maastricht, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) also has an access that can be reached in 6 minutes.
These main roads pass through Beyne-Heusay:
A supermarket is at your disposal in the commune: 1 SPAR.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 14 nurseries (such as the nursery "M. G." or "I. G."), 8 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Queue-Du-Bois - Bellaire" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Du Parc"), 8 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Beyne" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Notre-Dame De La Tourelle" for example) but no secondary school.
6 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Beyne-Heusay like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 10: Gare Léopold - Beyne - Fléron - Magnée - Romsée
- Bus TEC, Line 138: Liège - Fléron - Herve - Battice - Verviers
- Bus TEC, Line 67: Liège - Jupille - Barchon - Dalhem - Visé
- Bus TEC, Line 68: Liège - Jupille - Retinne - Fléron - Soumagne
- Bus TEC, Line 69: Liège - Jupille - Fléron - Soumagne - Verviers
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Chênée", "Bressoux", "Angleur", "Chaudfontaine", "Herstal".
Beyne-Heusay offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 18 minutes away by car or 73 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Beyne-Heusay does not offer shared cars.