House for sale - Beveren-Leie
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Beveren-Leie (8791)
46 properties for sale or for rent in Beveren (Sint-Niklaas / Saint-Nicolas), commune of 152.7 km²: 48,668 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (72%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 21,023€ net per year. Households have on average 1.2 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 93.9% Belgium
- 1.2% Netherlands
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.6% Portugal
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 2.3% Other
Marc, Dirk, Luc, Peter and Jan are the first names you will come across the most in Beveren for men and Maria, Rita, Marleen, Ingrid and Marie for women.
In Beveren, the dwellings have on average 5.5 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1963 with this distribution: 75.7% houses and 24.3% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 27.2% semi-closed type houses
- 25.9% houses of the closed type
- 23.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 20.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.6% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 4 houses are for rent, 29 houses are for sale, there are also 19 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Beveren:
- 358515€ for a house up for sale
- 1061€ monthly for a house for rent
- 229633€ for a flat on sale
- 690€ per month for a rental flat
In Beveren, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1250000€ while the cheapest is listed at 156000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1300€ while the lowest rent is 975€. In Beveren, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 274858.16€ while the lowest price is at 176761.22€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 750€ but drops to 600€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Beveren has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 227 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 206 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 140 companies in the field "mixed farming"
- 107 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 90 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 82 firms present in "electrical installation"
Residents of Beveren benefit from an entrance to the A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) motorway: it is a 5 minute drive from the centre. The highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Beveren:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 4 Carrefour, 2 SPAR, 2 Aldi, 2 Delhaize, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 22 nurseries (for example: the nursery "'T Ballonneke" or also "'T Ballonneke"), 22 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool Kallo" or "Go! Basisschool De Bever Beveren-Waas"), 19 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Wegwijzer" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Verrekijker" for example) and 5 secondary schools ("Gemeentelijk Technisch Instituut" or "Go! Atheneum Beveren-Waas").
You will find 1 line of tram different lines that stop in Beveren:
- Tram De Lijn, line 3 : Hasselt - Wellen - Borgloon - Heers
Beveren is served by 12 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 280: Mechelen - Grimbergen Verbrande Brug
- Bus De Lijn, Line 31: Genk - Zwartberg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 82: Antwerpen L.O.-Beveren-Haasdonk-St-Niklaas-Lokeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 83: Antwerpen L.O.- Beveren - Kallo - Kieldrecht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 85: Antw. LO-Beveren-Vrasene-SGW-Stekene-Moerbeke
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Harelbeke", "Vichte", "Waregem", "Kortrijk / Courtrai", "Ingelmunster".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 7 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Beveren!
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 12 minutes away by car or 62 minutes by public transport.
Shared bikes "Blue-bike" can be rented at the 1 station available in the commune. Beveren has no shared cars at the moment.