House for sale - Berlare
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Berlare (9290) + Suburbs
35 properties for sale or for rent in Berlare (Dendermonde / Termonde) where 14,958 inhabitants are distributed over 38.2 km² with slightly more women (50.8%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (74%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 20,010€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 97.9% Belgium
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Philippines
- 0.1% Chinea
- 1.1% Other
Marc, Patrick, Luc, Dirk and Peter are the first names you will come across the most in Berlare for men and Maria, Marie, Marleen, Rita and Martine for women.
The average number of rooms in Berlare is about 5.6 and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1964 and the breakdown is as follows: 87.3% houses and 12.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 33% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27.5% semi-closed type houses
- 14.1% other types of buildings
- 12.3% houses of the closed type
- 10.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% commercial houses
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 14 houses for sale, 18 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Berlare are as follows:
- 419937€ for a house up for sale
- 975€ monthly for a rented house
- 460833€ for a flat to buy
- 653€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Berlare is at 985000€ while the cheapest is at 195000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 975€ per month while the lowest is 975€ per month. In Berlare, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 2015000€ while the lowest price is at 245000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 705€ but drops to 600€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Berlare has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 78 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 47 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 44 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 43 companies present in "joinery installation"
- 41 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 39 firms present in "mixed farming"
Residents of Berlare benefit from an entrance to the A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) motorway: it is a 10 minute drive from the centre. The highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) also has an access that can be reached in 16 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Berlare:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Delhaize and 1 OKay.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 7 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Moeke Ria" or also "Pieternel"), 5 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool Ors De Duizendpoot"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - St-Jozef" or "Vrije Basisschool De Kleurenboog") but no secondary school.
8 lines from bus with a stop in Berlare, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 130: Lier - Kontich - Wilrijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 355: Brussel Noord - Ternat - Liedekerke
- Bus De Lijn, Line 36: St.-Jansplein - Linkeroever
- Bus De Lijn, Line 53: Berchem Station - Hove - Duffel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 54: Gent Zuid - Evergem Doornzele
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Schoonaarde", "Oudegem", "Wichelen", "Zele", "Serskamp".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 35 minutes away by car or 97 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Berlare has no shared cars at the moment.