House for sale - Berlaar
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Berlaar (2590) + Suburbs
57 properties for sale or for rent in Berlaar (Mechelen / Malines), commune of 24.5 km²: 11,527 people live in this area where there are more women (50.4%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are majority ownership (78%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 19,573€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars or precisely the national average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.8% Belgium
- 0.8% Portugal
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.6% Poland
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Spain
- 1.4% Other
In Berlaar, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Rita, Ann, Christel and Anna and for men you will regularly come across Jozef, Jan, Marc, Luc and Dirk.
The average number of rooms in Berlaar is about 5.6 or less than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1961 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 83.4% houses and 16.6% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 34.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 31.2% semi-closed type houses
- 15.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 12.3% houses of the closed type
- 4% other types of buildings
- 2.1% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 35 houses for sale, 17 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average prices for Berlaar are as follows:
- 434199€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 294258€ for a flat for sale
- 839€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Berlaar is at 1495000€ while the cheapest is at 135000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Berlaar is listed at 415000€ while the cheapest is listed at 199000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 995€ per month and goes down to 700€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Berlaar and work in these fields:
- 63 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 44 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 34 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 30 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 29 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 28 firms active in "electrical installation"
Living in Berlaar, you will not be far from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway, which is 16 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A21 / E34 motorway (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 21 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Berlaar:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 7 nurseries (example: "De Kleine Lotus Berlaar" or "Roelants Willy-Van Herck Linda"), 6 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool Berlaar-Heikant" or "Vrije Basisschool Berlaar (Centrum Voor Kinderzorg En Gezinsondersteuning)"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Go! Basisschool - De Lotusbloem" or "Vrije Basisschool Berlaar (Centrum Voor Kinderzorg En Gezinsondersteuning)") and a secondary school ("Heilig Hart Van Maria Berlaar").
5 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Berlaar like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 297: Heist-op-den-berg - Lier Zevenbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 570: schoolbus St.Ulriks-Kapelle-Schepdaal - Dilbeek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 571: Schoolbus Halle - Sint-Pieters-Leeuw - Dilbeek
- Bus De Lijn, Line 943: Belbus Nijlen - Herenthout - Putte - Heist
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Melkouwen", "Berlaar", "Heist-Op-Den-Berg", "Kessel", "Nijlen".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 24 minutes by car or 44 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Berlaar does not seem to offer shared cars.