House for sale - Beringen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Beringen (3580) + Suburbs
102 properties for sale or for rent in Beringen (Hasselt), a municipality of 78.6 km² in which 46,346 people reside with a higher proportion of men (50.1%) than women in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mostly owners (78%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 17,266 € net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 93.7% Belgium
- 1.6% Turkey
- 1.3% Netherlands
- 0.8% Bulgaria
- 0.7% Italy
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 1.5% Other
The most common first names for women in Beringen are Maria, Marie, Rita, Marleen and Martine and the most common first names for men are Marc, Jozef, Patrick, Peter and Johan.
On average, the homes you come across in Beringen will have 6.2 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1972 with this distribution: 83.8% houses and 16.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 52.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.3% semi-closed type houses
- 15.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 5.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.8% other types of buildings
- 1.6% commercial houses
90 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 70 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Beringen are as follows:
- 346140€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 271442€ for a flat for sale
- 900€ per month for a rental flat
In Beringen, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 750000€ while the cheapest is listed at 189000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Beringen, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 668270€ while the lowest price is at 200000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 900€ but drops to 900€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Beringen has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 229 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 159 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 117 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 112 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 111 corporations in the field "electrical installation"
- 110 firms present in "joinery installation"
Living in Beringen, you will not be far from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway, which is 4 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) is also accessible in 9 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Beringen:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 SPAR, 2 Aldi, 2 Delhaize, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 OKay, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
For education, the municipality contains 15 nurseries (example: "De Speelboom Beringen" or "Villa Duimelot Bvba"), 19 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Picard" or "Vrije Basisschool 'De Beerring'"), 18 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Lagere School - De Buiteling" or "Go! Basisschool Xplow") and 6 secondary schools ("Spectrumcollege Campus Beringen Bovenbouw S" or "Campus Flx Middenschool").
15 lines of bus passing through Beringen, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 23: Centraal Station - Dam - Noorderplaats
- Bus De Lijn, Line 32: Beringen - Paal - Tessenderlo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58: Beringen - Lommel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 7: Diest - Paal - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 719: Belbus Koersel - Stal -Beverlo
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Beringen", "Beverlo", "Heusden", "Zolder", "Leopoldsburg / Bourg-Léopold".
Within the perimeter of Beringen, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 187 minutes by public transport or 40 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Beringen has no shared cars on its territory.