New construction: house for sale - Beloeil
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Beloeil (7970) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Beloeil (7970) + Suburbs
10 properties for sale or for rent in Beloeil (Aat / Ath), as which has 14,068 inhabitants in an area of 62.3 km² with a higher proportion of women (50.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 40 years, they are mainly owners (71%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 16,885 € net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 93.9% Belgium
- 3.9% France
- 0.9% Italy
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% United States
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.7% Other
The most common first names for women in Beloeil are Marie, Isabelle, Nathalie, Christine and Monique and the most common first names for men are Michel, Jean, Philippe, Daniel and David.
On average, the homes you come across in Beloeil will have 6.1 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1921 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 6% apartment buildings and 94% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 36.4% houses of the closed type
- 28.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.8% semi-closed type houses
- 5.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.4% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
There are currently 7 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 2 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Beloeil:
- 183571€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 177450€ for a flat for sale
- 590€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Beloeil is at 295000€ while the cheapest is at 80000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Beloeil is listed at 184950€ while the cheapest is listed at 169950€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 590€ per month and goes down to 590€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Beloeil and work in these fields:
- 51 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 43 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 35 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 30 firms in the domain "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 27 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 26 companies active in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Beloeil benefit from an entrance to the A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) motorway: it is a 12 minute drive from the centre. The highway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 17 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Beloeil:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Delhaize, 1 Intermarché and 1 Colruyt.
For education, the municipality has 19 nurseries (such as the nursery "A. N." or "C. V."), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Centre Éducatif Saint Pierre 3"), 10 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Quevaucamps "bernard Duhant"") but no secondary school.
7 lines from bus with a stop in Beloeil, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 13: Saint-Ghislain - Quevaucamps
- Bus TEC, Line 80: Blaton - Quevaucamps / Bernissart
- Bus TEC, Line 81: Ath - Blaton
- Bus TEC, Line 86A: Leuze - Blaton
- Bus TEC, Line 86C: Leuze - Péruwelz
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Blaton", "Harchies", "Maffle", "Mevergnies-Attre", "Aat / Ath".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Wevelgem Airport". It is 150 minutes by public transport or 41 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Beloeil has no shared cars at the moment.