New construction: house for sale - Beerse
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Beerse (2340) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Beerse (2340) + Suburbs
14 properties for sale or for rent in Beerse (Turnhout), commune of 37.4 km²: 18,084 people live in this area where there are more women (50.2%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 41 years, residents are in majority owners (78%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,545€. Households have on average 1.3 cars or as much as the average in the country.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 93.9% Belgium
- 3.2% Netherlands
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.5% Portugal
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Germany
- 1.2% Other
In Beerse, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Rita, Ann, Anna and Marleen and for men you will regularly come across Jan, Jozef, Dirk, Luc and Bart.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Beerse has 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1971 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 84.9% houses and 15.1% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 54.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21% semi-closed type houses
- 14.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 7.1% houses of the closed type
- 1.8% other types of buildings
- 1.1% commercial houses
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 12 houses are for sale, there are also 1 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Beerse are as follows:
- 477167€ for a house up for sale
- 1020€ monthly for a house for rent
- 310000€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Beerse for a house is 1020€ while the lowest is 1020€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 50000€ while the most expensive is at 1000000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Beerse is listed at 310000€ while the cheapest is listed at 310000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Beerse and work in these fields:
- 97 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 86 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 41 companies active in "joinery installation"
- 40 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 35 corporations active in "electrical installation"
- 34 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Living in Beerse, you will not be far from an entrance to the A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 4 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 18 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Beerse:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 SPAR and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Dol-Fijn Beerse" or also "Janneman"), 5 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Schransdries" or "Go! Basisschool 'T Locomotiefje"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - Triangel" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Schransdries") but no secondary school.
11 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Beerse like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 1: Hasselt - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 410: Brussel - Tervuren - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 416: Sneldienst Antwerpen-Turnhout via Wechelderzande
- Bus De Lijn, Line 417: Sneldienst Antwerpen-Turnhout via Zoersel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 431: Turnhout - Vosselaar - Beerse - Rijkevorsel
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Turnhout", "Tielen", "Herentals", "Noorderkempen", "Olen".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 78 minutes by public transport or 26 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Beerse does not seem to offer shared cars.