House for sale - Balen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Balen (2490) + Suburbs
88 properties for sale or for rent in Balen (Turnhout), a municipality of 73 km² in which 22,618 people reside with more women (50.2%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are majority ownership (83%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 18,831 € net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.5% Belgium
- 3.4% Netherlands
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Italy
- 1.2% Other
Jozef, Jan, Marc, Luc and Tom are the first names you will come across the most in Balen for men and Maria, Marie, Anna, Marleen and An for women.
The average number of rooms in Balen is about 5.9 or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1969 and the breakdown is as follows: 88.5% houses and 11.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 60.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16.4% semi-closed type houses
- 10.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 7.8% other types of buildings
- 2.6% houses of the closed type
- 2.2% commercial houses
66 houses are for sale in the municipality, 4 houses for rent, 23 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Balen:
- 335595€ for a house for sale
- 894€ monthly for a rented house
- 268857€ for a flat for sale
- 761€ per month for a flat for rent
In Balen, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 795000€ while the cheapest is listed at 147000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1150€ while the lowest rent is 675€. In Balen, count 381616€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 159000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 870€ while 660€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Balen are located in the following sectors:
- 100 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 68 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 65 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 63 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 58 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 53 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
Living in Balen, you will not be far from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway, which is 18 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A21 / E34 motorway (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 23 minutes.
In Balen, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Carrefour, 1 SPAR, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 2 nurseries (such as the nursery "Villa Piepin" or "Dol-Fijn Balen"), 12 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Bosmier" or "Go! Basisschool Curieuzeneuzen"), 9 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Puzzel" or "Go! Basisschool Curieuzeneuzen" for example) and a secondary school ("Ksom 9").
The bus is at your disposal in Balen with 9 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 170: Beringen - Mol
- Bus De Lijn, Line 17a: Diest - Mol / Leopoldsburg
- Bus De Lijn, Line 732: Belbus Balen noord/oost
- Bus De Lijn, Line 733: Belbus Balen zuid/west
- Bus De Lijn, Line 84: Hamont - Geel
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Balen / Baelen", "Mol", "Leopoldsburg / Bourg-Léopold", "Lommel", "Beverlo".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 167 minutes by public transport or 44 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. You will find 2 stations "Cambio" in the commune.