House for sale - Balâtre
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Balâtre (5190).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Balâtre (5190)
5 properties for sale or for rent in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre (Namen / Namur), as which has 19,190 inhabitants in an area of 47 km² with more women (50.6%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 40 years, they are mainly owners (74%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 17,350 € net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.1% Belgium
- 1.3% Italy
- 0.9% France
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.3% Portugal
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.7% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Alain and Nicolas are the most common first names for men in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre and Marie, Nathalie, Isabelle, Anne and Véronique for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre will have 6.2 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1930 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 91.8% houses and 8.2% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 35.2% semi-closed type houses
- 33.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.3% houses of the closed type
- 7.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 0.9% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 5 houses for sale, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre:
- 268600€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 139000€ while the most expensive is at 495000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 76 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 39 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 37 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 37 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 35 companies active in "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 33 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
In Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre, you are close to an access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre. An access to the highway A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) can also be reached in 14 minutes.
These main roads pass through Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Carrefour, 1 Trafic, 1 Intermarché, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 14 nurseries (such as the nursery "Françoise Dehuvyne" or "C. V."), 11 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Moustier-Sur-Sambre" or "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre"), 11 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Malonne" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Moustier-Sur-Sambre") and a secondary school ("Athenee Royal Baudouin I Er").
You will find 6 lines of bus different lines that stop in Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 144a: Gembloux - Jemeppe-sur-Sambre
- Bus TEC, Line 23: Namur - Spy - Onoz - Velaine
- Bus TEC, Line 36: Tamines - Ham-sur-Sambre - Spy
- Bus TEC, Line 58: Moignelée - Saint-Martin / Spy
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre", "Ham-Sur-Sambre", "Auvelais", "Moustier", "Tamines".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 66 minutes by public transport or 13 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Jemeppe-Sur-Sambre has no shared cars on its territory.