New construction: house for sale - Baelen
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Baelen (4837) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Baelen (4837) + Suburbs
16 properties for sale or for rent in Baelen (Verviers), commune of 85.6 km²: 4,454 people live in this area where there are more men (50.1%) than women in this agglomeration. The average age is 40 years, residents are mostly owners (72%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,551€. The households own about 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 92.2% Belgium
- 3.4% Germany
- 0.9% France
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.4% Italy
- 0.3% Morocco
- 2% Other
In Baelen, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Monique, Maria, Nicole and Nathalie and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Christian, André, Philippe and Pierre.
The average number of rooms in Baelen is about 6 and is therefore within the Belgian average. With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1946 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 13.2% apartment buildings and 86.8% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 47.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.6% semi-closed type houses
- 13% buildings and flat blocks
- 9.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.1% other types of buildings
- 0.3% commercial houses
There are currently 4 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 11 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Baelen are as follows:
- 243250€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 234273€ for a flat for sale
- 510€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Baelen is at 299000€ while the cheapest is at 115000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Baelen is listed at 239000€ while the cheapest is listed at 229000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 510€ and the cheapest is 510€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Baelen and work in these fields:
- 20 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 17 corporations active in "mixed farming"
- 17 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 16 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 13 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 12 firms active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
Residents of Baelen benefit from an entrance to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) motorway: it is a 3 minute drive from the centre. The highway A27 / E42 (Battice - Verviers - Malmedy - Sankt-Vith - (Bitburg, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Baelen:
For education, the municipality has 2 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les Coccinelles" or "A. K."), 3 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Membach" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Baelen"), 3 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Membach" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Baelen" for example) but no secondary school.
7 lines from bus with a stop in Baelen, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 394: Eupen - Büllingen - St-Vith
- Bus TEC, Line 710: Eupen - Welkenraedt - Kelmis
- Bus TEC, Line 723: Eupen - Welkenraedt
- Bus TEC, Line 724: Verviers - Hèvremont - Dolhain - Membach - Eupen
- Bus TEC, Line 725: Verviers - Eupen - Bellmerin
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Dolhain-Gileppe", "Welkenraedt", "Eupen", "Verviers-Paleis / Verviers-Palais", "Verviers-Centraal / Verviers-Central".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 28 minutes by car or 100 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Baelen does not seem to offer shared cars.