House for sale - Avelgem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Avelgem (8580) + Suburbs
78 properties for sale or for rent in Avelgem (Kortrijk / Courtrai), commune of 22.1 km²: 10,158 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.7%). The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (74%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,356€ net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.7% Belgium
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.4% France
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.2% Slovakia
- 0.2% Afghanistan
- 1.4% Other
In Avelgem, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Rita, Ann, Maria and Carine and for men you will regularly come across Luc, Marc, Geert, Johan and Patrick.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Avelgem has 5.8 rooms is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1957 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 13.6% apartment buildings and 86.4% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 30.5% semi-closed type houses
- 30% open type houses, farms, castles
- 22.7% houses of the closed type
- 13.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 0.4% other types of buildings
At the moment 2 houses are for rent, 46 houses are for sale, there are also 37 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Avelgem:
- 322775€ for a house for sale
- 995€ per month for a house to rent
- 337178€ for a flat for sale
- 615€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Avelgem is 750000€ and the lowest price is 89000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 995€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 995€. In Avelgem, count 535000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 118000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 750€ while 530€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Avelgem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 50 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 35 corporations active in "joinery installation"
- 34 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 32 firms active in "growing of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds"
- 28 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 25 companies in the field "electrical installation"
Residents of Avelgem benefit from an entrance to the A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) motorway: it is a 14 minute drive from the centre. The highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) also has an access that can be reached in 16 minutes.
These main roads pass through Avelgem:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 6 nurseries (such as the nursery "Zonnetje Avelgem (De Toekomst)" or "Biebelebontseberg"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Sint- Jan Berchmans Avelgem" or "Vrije Kleuterschool"), 4 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool Sint- Jan Berchmans Avelgem" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jan Berchmans Outrijve En Kerkhove") and 6 secondary schools ("Sint-Paulusschool Campus Sint-Jan Berchmans 1" or "Sint-Paulusschool Campus Sint-Jan Berchmans 2").
The bus is at your disposal in Avelgem with 9 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 65: Stokkem-Meeswijk-Maasmechelen-Boorsem-Uikhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 85: Antw. LO-Beveren-Vrasene-SGW-Stekene-Moerbeke
- Bus De Lijn, Line 91: Hasselt - Lummen - Tessenderlo - Hulst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 99: Hamme - Temse - Rupelmonde - Antwerpen L.O
- Bus TEC, Line 97: Tournai - Renaix/Ronse
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Anzegem", "Vichte", "Ronse / Renaix", "Harelbeke", "Waregem".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Wevelgem Airport". It is 62 minutes by public transport or 22 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Avelgem has no shared cars on its territory.