House for sale - Assenede
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Assenede (9960) + Suburbs
27 properties for sale or for rent in Assenede (Eeklo), a municipality of 87.5 km² in which 14,256 people reside with slightly more women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are mostly owners (74%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,234 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or as much as the average in the country.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.5% Belgium
- 1.6% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Slovakia
- 0.1% France
- 0.9% Other
Luc, Patrick, Marc, Dirk and Peter are the first names you will come across the most in Assenede for men and Maria, Rita, Marleen, Ann and Marie for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Assenede will have 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1952 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 7.7% apartment buildings and 92.3% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 47% open type houses, farms, castles
- 27.6% semi-closed type houses
- 13.6% houses of the closed type
- 7.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.9% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 20 houses are for sale, there are also 5 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Assenede:
- 322909€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 271200€ for a flat on sale
- 695€ per month for a rental flat
In Assenede, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 633177€ while the cheapest is listed at 139000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Assenede is listed at 295000€ while the cheapest is listed at 238000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 740€ and the cheapest is 650€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Assenede are located in the following sectors:
- 145 companies in the field "mixed farming"
- 61 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 56 firms in the domain "landscape service activities"
- 39 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 38 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 36 firms present in "joinery installation"
The motorway A11 / E34 (Antwerpen - Zelzate) is easily accessible to the residents of Assenede: 6 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A14 / E17 motorway (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) to 21 minutes.
These main roads pass through Assenede:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay, 1 Match / Smatch and 1 Aldi.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 5 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Pimpompulleke" or also "De Kleine Dino"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - 'T Brugje" or "Vrije Basisschool - Het Ooievaarsnest"), 7 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool De Duizendpoot" or "Vrije Basisschool De Kameleon") but no secondary school.
Assenede is served by 8 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 195: Belbus Meetjesland
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 53: Berchem Station - Hove - Duffel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 96: Eeklo - Assenede - Zelzate
- Bus De Lijn, Line 97: Eeklo - Ertvelde - Zelzate
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Waarschoot", "Sleidinge", "Eeklo", "Evergem", "Wondelgem".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 141 minutes by public transport or 40 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Assenede does not seem to offer shared cars.