House for sale - Asse
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Asse (1730) + Suburbs
96 properties for sale or for rent in Asse (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde) where 33,158 inhabitants are distributed over 50.2 km² with slightly more women (51.1%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (69%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 19,972€ net per year. Households have on average 1.2 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 87.2% Belgium
- 4.7% Romania
- 0.9% Congo
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.8% Netherlands
- 0.8% Morocco
- 0.6% Italy
- 4.3% Other
Jean, Jan, Marc, Patrick and Luc are the first names you will come across the most in Asse for men and Maria, Marie, Martine, Godelieve and Jeannine for women.
The average number of rooms in Asse is about 5.4 is lower than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1961 and the breakdown is as follows: 68% houses and 32% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 30.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 25.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.1% semi-closed type houses
- 19.8% houses of the closed type
- 2.3% other types of buildings
- 2% commercial houses
At the moment 2 houses are for rent, 65 houses are for sale, there are also 56 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Asse are as follows:
- 608914€ for a house on sale
- 1925€ per month for a rented house
- 288602€ for a flat for sale
- 850€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Asse is 3950000€ and the lowest price is 125000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 2450€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1400€. In Asse, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 399000€ while the lowest price is at 120000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 850€ but drops to 850€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Asse has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 214 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 127 companies in the field "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 108 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 98 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 77 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 76 firms in the domain "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
In Asse, you are close to an access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende): you will be there in 6 minutes from the centre of Asse. An access to the highway R0 (Brussels ring) can also be reached in 8 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Asse:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 8 Louis Delhaize, 2 SPAR, 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 6 nurseries (example: "Little Angels" or "Vzw Kinderdagverblijf Vijverbeek"), 9 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Kleuterschool 'T Pleintje"), 10 primary schools (examples: "Go! Basisschool De Glinster" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool Mollem") and 6 secondary schools ("Sint-Martinusscholen Asse Campus Walfergem" or "Go! Middenschool Campus Vijverbeek Asse").
16 lines from bus with a stop in Asse, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 213: Brussel - Asse - Ternat - Teralfene - Aalst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 214: Brussel-Asse-Aalst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 242: Brussel - Wemmel - Asse
- Bus De Lijn, Line 243: Brussel - Wemmel - Zellik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 810: Jette - Dilbeek - Ruisbroek - Halle
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Asse", "Mollem", "Ternat", "Sint-Martens-Bodegem / Bodeghem-Saint-Martin", "Merchtem".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 5 recharging stations are available in Asse.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 92 minutes by public transport or 22 minutes by car.
A bicycle "Blue-bike" can be rented through one of the 1 available stations. Asse does not offer shared cars.