House for sale - As
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of As (3665) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - As (3665) + Suburbs
11 properties for sale or for rent in As (Hasselt), commune of 22.1 km²: 8,202 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.5%). The inhabitants are majority ownership (77%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 18,712€ net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 93.8% Belgium
- 2.7% Netherlands
- 1% Italy
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.2% Portugal
- 1.6% Other
In As, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Anna, Rita and Godelieve and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Jan, Marc, Peter and Joseph.
On average, the homes you come across in As will have 6.1 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1970 with this distribution: 82.7% houses and 17.3% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 51.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.2% semi-closed type houses
- 16.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.9% other types of buildings
- 1.6% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 5 houses are for sale, there are also 14 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in As:
- 369800€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 234714€ for a flat to buy
- 750€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in As for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 290000€ while the most expensive is at 425000€. In As, count 265000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 197000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 750€ while 750€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of As has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 36 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 23 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
- 21 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 15 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 15 companies in the field "legal activities"
- 15 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
Residents of As benefit from an entrance to the A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) motorway: it is a 2 minute drive from the centre. The highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 15 minutes.
These main roads pass through As:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 2 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Duizendpootje" or also "Kameleon"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool As"), 3 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool De Duizendpoot As" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool As") but no secondary school.
You will find 5 lines of bus different lines that stop in As:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 11: Genk - As - Neeroeteren - Maaseik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 183: Genk - Bree - Neerpelt Sneldienst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 40: Genk - Gruitrode - Kinrooi
- Bus De Lijn, Line 8: Genk - Overpelt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 9: Genk - As - Lanklaar - Dilsen - Maasmechelen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Genk", "Bokrijk", "Diepenbeek", "Bilzen", "Zonhoven".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in As.
In 170 minutes by public transport or 38 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. As has no shared cars at the moment.