New construction: house for sale - Arendonk
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Arendonk (2370).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Arendonk (2370)
23 properties for sale or for rent in Arendonk (Turnhout) where 13,293 inhabitants are distributed over 55.1 km² with more men (50.1%) than women in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are mainly owners (75%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 18,102 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 85.3% Belgium
- 11% Netherlands
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.8% Portugal
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Somalia
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 1.6% Other
The most common first names for women in Arendonk are Maria, Anna, Ann, Linda and Marleen and the most common first names for men are Jan, Jozef, Marc, Luc and Peter.
On average, the homes you come across in Arendonk will have 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1968 and the breakdown is as follows: 83% houses and 17% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 38.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.5% semi-closed type houses
- 15% buildings and flat blocks
- 10.2% houses of the closed type
- 10.1% other types of buildings
- 1.5% commercial houses
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 18 houses are for sale, there are also 116 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Arendonk:
- 334301€ for a house to buy
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 234203€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Arendonk is at 595000€ while the cheapest is at 224000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Arendonk is listed at 409000€ while the cheapest is listed at 139000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Arendonk and work in these fields:
- 61 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 51 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 50 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
- 43 firms in the domain "joinery installation"
- 29 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 28 companies active in "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
Living in Arendonk, you will not be far from an entrance to the A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 3 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A13 / E313 motorway (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) is also accessible in 25 minutes.
In Arendonk, you will also have access to these main roads:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 5 nurseries (such as the nursery "Het Toverbos" or "Kinderdagverblijf 'T Kroontje"), 5 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Sint-Jan" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Clara"), 5 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Voorheide" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Clara" for example) and a secondary school ("Sint-Claracollege").
8 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Arendonk like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 380: Leuven - Boutersem - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 390: Aarschot - Tielt - Kapellen - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 391: Tielt - Waanrode - Hoeleden - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 430: Meersel Dreef - Hoogstraten - Turnhout - Reusel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 432: Brecht-Rijkevorsel-Merksplas-Turnhout-Arendonk
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Turnhout", "Mol", "Tielen", "Balen / Baelen", "Geel".
Within the perimeter of Arendonk, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 111 minutes by public transport or 35 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Arendonk has no shared cars on its territory.