House for sale - Anderlecht
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Anderlecht (1070)
362 properties for sale or for rent in Anderlecht (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), as which has 119,714 inhabitants in an area of 17.9 km² with more women (50.1%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 36 years, the inhabitants are mostly tenants (59%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 11,755€ net per year. There is an average of 0.6 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 69.5% Belgium
- 6.3% Romania
- 4.2% Morocco
- 2.5% Italy
- 2.3% Spain
- 2.3% France
- 2.2% Portugal
- 10.5% Other
In Anderlecht, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Fatima, Marie, Sarah and Nadia and for men you will regularly come across Mohamed, Mohammed, Ahmed, Adam and Jean.
In Anderlecht, the dwellings have on average 4.7 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1939 with this distribution: 49.5% houses and 50.5% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 46.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 40.8% houses of the closed type
- 7.5% commercial houses
- 3.8% semi-closed type houses
- 1.2% other types of buildings
- 0.6% open type houses, farms, castles
68 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 340 flats for sale and 43 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Anderlecht:
- 549463€ for a house to buy
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 281652€ for a flat to buy
- 1145€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Anderlecht is at 1799000€ while the cheapest is at 259000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Anderlecht is listed at 750000€ while the cheapest is listed at 94700€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 2550€ and the cheapest is 470€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Anderlecht are located in the following sectors:
- 744 corporations in the field "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 368 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 261 companies active in "other construction installation"
- 238 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 236 corporations active in "retail sale in non-specialised stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating"
- 204 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
Residents of Anderlecht benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 4 minute drive from the centre. The highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 15 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Anderlecht:
Different supermarkets are available: 6 Delhaize, 5 Louis Delhaize, 4 Carrefour, 3 Aldi, 2 Colruyt, 1 Cora, 1 Match / Smatch and 1 LIDL.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 40 nurseries (example: "Kol De Waterlelie" or "De Klaproos"), 53 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale "p24-M24 - Les Pommiers"" or "Vrije Basisschool Scheutplaneet"), 58 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Veeweide" or "Gemeentelijke Freinetschool - De Beverboom") and 35 secondary schools ("Coovi Secundair Onderwijs" or "Sint-Guido-Instituut").
4 lines from metro with a stop in Anderlecht, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Metro STIB, line 1 : GARE DE L'OUEST - STOCKEL
- Metro STIB, line 2 : SIMONIS - ELISABETH
- Metro STIB, line 5 : ERASME - HERRMANN-DEBROUX
- Metro STIB, line 6 : ROI BAUDOUIN - ELISABETH
1 different lines of tram have a stop in the commune of Anderlecht like the following lines:
- Tram STIB, line 81 : MARIUS RENARD - MONTGOMERY
31 lines from bus with a stop in Anderlecht, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 136: Groot-bijgaarden - Diesdelle - Alsemberg
- Bus De Lijn, Line 170: Beringen - Mol
- Bus STIB, Line 46: MOORTEBEEK - GLIBERT
- Bus STIB, Line 49: GARE DU MIDI - SIMONIS
- Bus STIB, Line 89: WESTLAND SHOPPING - GARE CENTRALE
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Brussel-West / Bruxelles-Ouest", "Brussel-Zuid / Bruxelles-Midi", "Brussel-Kapellekerk / Bruxelles-Chapelle", "Anderlecht", "Simonis".
Anderlecht offers solutions for electric vehicles: 8 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 18 minutes away by car or 55 minutes by public transport.
Shared bikes "Villo!" can be rented at the 32 stations available in the commune. 8 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.