House for sale - Andenne
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Andenne (5300) + Suburbs
69 properties for sale or for rent in Andenne (Namen / Namur), a municipality of 86.1 km² in which 27,391 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51.3%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (68%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 16,847€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 95.2% Belgium
- 1.1% Italy
- 1.1% France
- 0.5% Spain
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Portugal
- 1.3% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Nicolas and Alain are the most common first names for men in Andenne and Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Isabelle and Françoise for women.
The average number of rooms in Andenne is about 5.9 or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1931 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 81.3% houses and 18.7% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 31% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.3% semi-closed type houses
- 21.2% houses of the closed type
- 18.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.4% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 2 houses for rent, 32 houses for sale, 60 flats for sale and 25 flats for rent. The current average prices for Andenne are as follows:
- 260608€ for a house for sale
- 1163€ monthly for a rented house
- 196552€ for a flat to buy
- 729€ per month for a flat for rent
In Andenne, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 530000€ while the cheapest is listed at 110000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1500€ while the lowest rent is 825€. In Andenne, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 300000€ while the lowest price is at 105000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 925€ but drops to 470€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Andenne and work in these fields:
- 102 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 69 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 58 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 45 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 45 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 42 firms present in "landscape service activities"
The motorway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Andenne: 7 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) to 15 minutes.
These main roads pass through Andenne:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Trafic, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 27 nurseries (such as the nursery "R. D." or "B. D."), 24 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Andenne III "la Chouette Ecole"" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Andenne III "la Chouette Ecole""), 24 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Begge 3" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Begge 4") and 5 secondary schools ("Athenee Royal Jean Tousseul" or "Institut Sainte-Begge").
11 lines from bus with a stop in Andenne, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 12: Namur - Huy
- Bus TEC, Line 13: Andenne (Seilles) - Ciney
- Bus TEC, Line 19: Andenne - Forville
- Bus TEC, Line 40: Namur - Gelbressée - Vezin
- Bus TEC, Line 42: Namur - Faulx - Andenne (Seilles)
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Andenne", "Château-De-Seilles", "Sclaigneaux", "Bas-Oha", "Namêche".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 4 recharging stations are available in Andenne.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 88 minutes by public transport or 25 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Andenne has no shared cars at the moment.