House for sale - Amay
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Amay (4540) + Suburbs
43 properties for sale or for rent in Amay (Hoei / Huy), commune of 27.7 km²: 14,412 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (51.4%). The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (70%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 17,005€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.3% Belgium
- 1% Italy
- 0.9% France
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Chinea
- 1% Other
The most common first names for women in Amay are Marie, Nathalie, Isabelle, Anne and Christine and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Philippe, Alain and Nicolas.
In Amay, the dwellings have on average 5.6 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1930 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 10.7% apartment buildings and 89.3% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 37.5% semi-closed type houses
- 29.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.9% houses of the closed type
- 10.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 2% commercial houses
- 0.6% other types of buildings
32 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Amay are as follows:
- 230484€ for a house to buy
- 710€ monthly for a rented house
- 222929€ for a flat to buy
- 658€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Amay for a house is 710€ while the lowest is 710€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 25000€ while the most expensive is at 615000€. The most expensive flat for sale in Amay is listed at 299000€ while the cheapest is listed at 155000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 820€ and the cheapest is 395€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Amay are located in the following sectors:
- 46 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 22 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 21 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 20 corporations active in "electrical installation"
- 19 corporations active in "maintenance and repair of motor vehicles"
- 17 companies present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
In Amay, you are close to an access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège): you will be there in 9 minutes from the centre of Amay. An access to the highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) can also be reached in 17 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Amay:
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 16 nurseries (for example: the nursery "M. C." or also "F. D."), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Amay 3" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Amay 3"), 10 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Amay 2" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Amay 3" for example) and a secondary school ("Institut De L'Instruction Chretienne-Abbaye De Flone").
10 lines of bus passing through Amay, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 249: Huy - Ampsin - Villers-le-Bouillet - Amay - Flône
- Bus TEC, Line 46: Jemeppe - Ivoz - Flémalle - Engis - Flône - Amay
- Bus TEC, Line 685: Huy - Amay - Hermalle - Flône
- Bus TEC, Line 85: Liège - Bierset - Stockay - Amay - Huy
- Bus TEC, Line 9: Liège - Seraing - Engihoul - Flône - Tihange - Huy
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Amay", "Haute-Flône", "Ampsin", "Engis", "Hoei / Huy".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 45 minutes by public transport or 15 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Amay has no shared cars on its territory.