House for sale - Affligem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Affligem (1790) + Suburbs
50 properties for sale or for rent in Affligem (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), commune of 17.9 km²: 13,228 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (51%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (83%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 21,251€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 95.3% Belgium
- 1.2% Romania
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.3% Congo
- 0.2% Brazil
- 1.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Affligem are Maria, Marie, Rita, Godelieve and Ann and the most common first names for men are Jan, Marc, Patrick, Luc and Jean.
The average number of rooms in Affligem is about 5.9 or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1960 and the breakdown is as follows: 93.1% houses and 6.9% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 37.2% semi-closed type houses
- 32.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 20.6% houses of the closed type
- 6.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.5% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 0 houses are for rent, 47 houses are for sale, there are also 2 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Affligem:
- 390548€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 202000€ for a flat on sale
- 700€ monthly for a rented flat
In Affligem, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1250000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Affligem is listed at 225000€ while the cheapest is listed at 179000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 700€ and the cheapest is 700€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Affligem and work in these fields:
- 67 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 40 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 35 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 33 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 31 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 30 corporations in the field "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
Living in Affligem, you will not be far from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway, which is 7 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) is also accessible in 13 minutes.
In Affligem, you will also have access to these main roads:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Aldi and 1 LIDL.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 2 nurseries ("De Paddestoel" or "Kastaar En Vedette" for example), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Klimming" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Vincentius Hekelgem"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool Affligem" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Vincentius Hekelgem") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Affligem with 8 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 212: Snelbus Brussel - Asse - Aalst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 213: Brussel - Asse - Ternat - Teralfene - Aalst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 214: Brussel-Asse-Aalst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 340: Belbus Faluintjes - Opwijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 625: Pamel - Liedekerke - Essene
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Essene-Lombeek", "Liedekerke", "Denderleeuw", "Iddergem", "Ternat".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 23 minutes by car or 103 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Affligem does not offer shared cars.