House for sale - Aartselaar
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Aartselaar (2630).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Aartselaar (2630)
27 properties for sale or for rent in Aartselaar (Antwerpen / Anvers), commune of 11 km²: 14,293 people live in this area where there are more women (50.4%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are in majority owners (79%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 45 years and their average income is 23,564€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household or more than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.5% Belgium
- 1.1% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.4% Poland
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.3% Portugal
- 2.7% Other
In Aartselaar, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Rita, Marie, Ann and Ingrid and for men you will regularly come across Marc, Jan, Luc, Dirk and Paul.
In Aartselaar, the dwellings have on average 5.6 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1973 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 29.2% apartment buildings and 70.8% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 29% houses of the closed type
- 27.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 19.5% semi-closed type houses
- 19.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 3% other types of buildings
- 1.3% commercial houses
14 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 11 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Aartselaar are as follows:
- 483748€ for a house to buy
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 285758€ for a flat for sale
- 780€ monthly for a rented flat
In Aartselaar, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 950000€ while the cheapest is listed at 245000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Aartselaar is listed at 399000€ while the cheapest is listed at 158800€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 925€ per month and goes down to 635€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Aartselaar are located in the following sectors:
- 142 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 64 corporations in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 56 firms active in "activities of head offices"
- 54 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 41 corporations in the field "legal activities"
- 40 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
The motorway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) is easily accessible to the residents of Aartselaar: 1 minute drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) to 5 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Aartselaar:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Delhaize and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 4 nurseries ("Kinderopvang "speel-Goed" Bvba" or "Gloria" for example), 4 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool Cade" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jozefschool"), 3 primary schools ("Go! Basisschool De Blokkendoos" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool Cade" for example) and a secondary school ("Go! Middenschool Den Brandt Boom").
Aartselaar is served by 10 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 180: Lommel - Hasselt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 181: Groenplaats - Aartselaar - Rumst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 182: Hasselt - Neerpelt - Achel Sneldienst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 183: Genk - Bree - Neerpelt Sneldienst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 500: Schoolbus Wespelaar - Keerbergen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Schelle", "Hemiksem", "Niel", "Boom", "Hove".
Aartselaar offers solutions for electric vehicles: 6 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 13 minutes by car or 47 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Aartselaar has no shared cars on its territory.