House for sale - Aarschot
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Aarschot (3200) + Suburbs
70 properties for sale or for rent in Aarschot (Leuven / Louvain), as which has 30,115 inhabitants in an area of 63 km² with slightly more women (51.1%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 44 years, the inhabitants are mostly owners (72%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 20,796€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 95.7% Belgium
- 1.1% Romania
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.3% Iraq
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 1.7% Other
Jan, Marc, Luc, Johan and Willy are the first names you will come across the most in Aarschot for men and Maria, Anna, Marie, Marleen and Rita for women.
In Aarschot, the dwellings have on average 5.7 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1963 and the breakdown is as follows: 79.3% houses and 20.7% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 47.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 14.8% semi-closed type houses
- 13% houses of the closed type
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 2.4% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 3 houses for rent, 26 houses for sale, 50 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Aarschot are as follows:
- 319870€ for a house up for sale
- 1145€ per month for a rented house
- 301314€ for a flat on sale
- 840€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Aarschot is 459000€ and the lowest price is 160000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1900€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 755€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Aarschot is listed at 410000€ while the cheapest is listed at 172000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1050€ per month and goes down to 700€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Aarschot are located in the following sectors:
- 157 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 89 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 88 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 82 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 76 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 69 companies present in "landscape service activities"
Living in Aarschot, you will not be far from an entrance to the A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) motorway, which is 3 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is also accessible in 18 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Aarschot:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 4 Carrefour, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality contains 10 nurseries (example: "Winnie Kid'S" or "Kinderdagverblijf Piccolini"), 12 nursery schools ("Go]basisschool De Knipoog" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sancta Maria"), 13 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool - De Hoogvlieger Aarschot" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sancta Maria") and 18 secondary schools ("Sint-Jozefscollege 2" or "Go! Siba Aarschot").
You will find 27 lines of bus different lines that stop in Aarschot:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 335: Leuven Gasthuisberg - Rotselaar - Aarschot
- Bus De Lijn, Line 35: Hasselt - Zonhoven - Boxbergheide - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 390: Aarschot - Tielt - Kapellen - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 707: Belbus Hoeselt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 709: Belbus Borgloon - Wellen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Aarschot", "Langdorp", "Begijnendijk", "Wezemaal", "Booischot".
Within the perimeter of Aarschot, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 23 minutes away by car or 54 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 1 station available in the commune. Aarschot does not seem to offer shared cars.