House for sale - Aalter
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Aalter (9880) + Suburbs
104 properties for sale or for rent in Aalter (Gent / Gand) where 28,906 inhabitants are distributed over 119.9 km² with a lower number of women compared to men (50.1%). The average age is 43 years, residents are mainly owners (79%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,388€. Households have on average 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.4% Belgium
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Slovakia
- 0.1% Germany
- 1.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Aalter are Rita, Marie, Maria, Marleen and Ann and the most common first names for men are Luc, Geert, Johan, Marc and Jan.
The average number of rooms in Aalter is about 6 and is therefore within the Belgian average. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1959 with this distribution: 85.9% houses and 14.1% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 54.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.8% semi-closed type houses
- 13.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 8.5% houses of the closed type
- 2.3% commercial houses
- 1.4% other types of buildings
63 houses are for sale in the municipality, 7 houses for rent, 23 flats for sale and 23 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Aalter are as follows:
- 495965€ for a house for sale
- 933€ monthly for a rented house
- 292843€ for a flat for sale
- 796€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Aalter is at 1495000€ while the cheapest is at 2418.71€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1300€ per month while the lowest is 690€ per month. In Aalter, count 645000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 145000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 1100€ while 625€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Aalter are located in the following sectors:
- 210 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 207 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 156 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 116 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 108 corporations active in "activities of head offices"
- 95 firms active in "electrical installation"
In Aalter, you are close to an access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende): you will be there in 3 minutes from the centre of Aalter. An access to the highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) can also be reached in 17 minutes.
In Aalter, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 SPAR, 2 Carrefour, 1 OKay, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Aldi, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality contains 10 nurseries (example: "De Bereboom" or "Kinderopvang Hemelrijk"), 9 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool Het Klavertje Vier Knesselare" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Me- Dardus"), 11 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - Tabor Sint-Maria-Aalter" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Franciscus") and 6 secondary schools ("Emmaüsinstituut@2" or "Go! Erasmusatheneum Deinze").
9 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Aalter like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 185: Belbus Aalter - Maldegem - Knesselare
- Bus De Lijn, Line 63: Eisden - Maasmechelen - Lanaken - Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 65: Stokkem-Meeswijk-Maasmechelen-Boorsem-Uikhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 77: Deinze - Gent - Lochristi - Beervelde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 87: Deinze - Aalter - Maldegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Aalter", "Maria-Aalter", "Bellem", "Beernem", "Hansbeke".
Aalter offers solutions for electric vehicles: 2 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 66 minutes by public transport or 36 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Wevelgem Airport".
Shared bikes "Blue-bike" can be rented at the 1 station available in the commune. Aalter does not offer shared cars.