Ground floor for sale Ukkel

€ 341 000

Contact

  • 2 bedroom(s)
  • Liveable surface: 86 m²
  • Garden: 306 m²
  • Print
  • Add to favourites
  • Report fraud

Description

Prince d’Orange: in the green heart of the commune, a few steps away from Fort Jaco, discover this two-bedroom apartment of 86m² enhanced by a terrace of 20m² facing West + garden 306m². The top-of-the-range finishes will meet the most demanding requirements of the rental market. Thanks to its fully equipped SNAIDERO kitchen, high-quality parquet and a complete bathroom, this apartment is ready to live in. MONTHLY RENT estimated at 1,100 € representing a yield of 3.52% deed in hand + a reasonable average BENEFIT over 15 years of 3.5% per year, which means a TOTAL of 7.02%/YEAR! Located in the private park of the condominium, bathed in light thanks to the bay windows, it benefits from the latest innovations in construction and insulation: PEB estimated at B (15 kg CO2/m²/year) and common charges fixed at +/- 95 €/month. Cellar included & possibility for a parking spot. (The cadastral income, the real estate property tax, the estimates of return, the capital gain, the PEB and the amount of the expenses are only an estimate and therefore non-binding.)
TREVI GROUP TelContactwww.trevi.be

Financial Details

  • Price : € 341 000
  • Cadastral income : € 1 950
  • VAT regime : Yes

Interior Description

  • Livable surface : 86 m²
  • Nr of bedrooms : 2
  • Surface of living-room : 28 m²

Kitchen And Bathrooms

  • Number of bathrooms : 1
  • Number of toilets : 1

Amenities

  • Elevator : Yes

Outdoor Description

  • Number of facades : 4
  • Orientation : North
  • Number of floors : 3
  • Terrace : Yes
  • Surface terrace : 20 m²
  • Garden : Yes
  • Surface garden : 306 m²

Town Planning

  • Construction year : 2017
  • Description of urbanism citation : Natural reserve
  • Flooding area : Not communicated
  • And/Or : Not communicated
  • The property and/or its surroundings are protected. : Not communicated

Certificates And Compliance

  • Yearly total primary energy consumption : 80 kWh/year

Offered by real estate agency:

TREVI SUD

RUE JOS.HAZARD 35
1180 Ukkel

Contact

(*) Immovlan.be displays the data received from the seller. If some important or obligatory data is missing it is because they were not provided to us.

Cadaster information

Cadastre Bruxelles-Capitale (Extraits officiels) Direction régionale

Bd du Jardin Botanique 50 bte 3962
1000 Bruxelles
Tel 0257 719 60
Fax 0257 961 25
meow.service.ext.brux@minfin.fed.be

Cadastre Uccle (Bureau local)

Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 50 Boîte 396
1000 Bruxelles
Tel 0257/53970 (9 h 00 à 12 h 00)
Fax 0257/95912
meow.antenne.211@minfin.fed.be

Important: the federal office for cadaster only gives information regarding the cadaster of the property. Any other question should be posed through the online contact form, located at the upper right side of this page.

For more information see kadaster.be